Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Superbowl Sunday

1K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  SledHead 
#1 ·
Not that I really care this year, but who does everyone think is going to win?

I say the boys in black by at least 7.

#3 ·
LOL! I believe its the Titans (not even sure where they're from) and the Oakand Raiders.

I love this add I saw in a mag a yr or so ago. It had a pic of this guy bustin' through a drift on his sled (I forget who the manufacturor was) but above him it said:

"Superbowl Sunday, great..........tell me who wins"

Always liked that one! [:D]

#4 ·
LOL! I believe its the Titans (not even sure where they're from) and the Oakand Raiders.
Nope, that's wrong. It's the Tampa Bay Bucaneers, and the Raiders. And I think the Raiders will win... I'll definitely watch the game, but AFTER I get done riding for the day. [:p]

PS- The Titans are from Tennesee...

#9 ·
i havent watched one football game this year, so since the Bucs have a cool anema nd i liked their unifroms last tiem i saw one of their games, iw ill say Bucs will take it [:D]

#10 ·
Raiders all the way. The have a big offensive line and if Tampas front four cannot do the job of getting to Gannon, they'll have to blitz. Thats when the air assault will begin. Thats not how Tampa's defense is set up.

#11 ·
Geez!! I can not beleive some of you guys! You like beer.. .You like snowmobiling... How the heck can you not like football!!

The raiders are going to kill! I predict a 14 point spread... What is the true spread anyway?

#12 ·
Football is very boring, the big oafs stand around doing nothing more often than anything exciting. Football and Golf have a similar adrenaline level.

#14 ·
i definatley dont like sapp for what he did to Chad Clifton then celebrated it on the sideline. what a wussy cheap shot artist
Ah, a Packer (I am from MN. LOL). I like Sapp as a player, and the play that you are talking about is very unfortunate. However, it happens almost EVERY game, this time it injured someone severly and that is too bad. But I promise you that every other player on all teams is coached that after a turn over you hit the first person you see, wether they are in the play or not.

#16 ·
i like golf, i hate watchin golf, but playing it is better, kinda like bball, i like just screwing around 3 on 3 and no rules, but hate watchin it

#21 ·
LMAO!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.