Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, i am new to the forums but have already got lots of great help from the site so thanks to everyone.
I just bought a 06 MXZ 600 Adrenaline and my dad is helping me fix it up. So far everything is good but we ran across a part we can't find on the manual or anywhere. They are on the outside of the nun i guess. They come pop riveted to the frame so i guess it's not considered a stock part? One of these is twisted and i don't know what to look for replacement wise.
Any help would be great.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/89349/display.aspx

in the last picture it is the brackets on the outside.

·
Registered
632 Posts
go to www.skidoo.com , click on english, top of page click owner center, drop down menu click ski-doo. pick your year, pick MXZ, then navigate to to your sled. click on the appropriate listing for a break down of parts.
hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't make it. It comes attached to the nun. They are welded and riveted to the frame to hold the arms on. A arm brackets are what they're called i guess. Thanks for the help though!

·
Registered
632 Posts
SO you will have to buy the whole nun?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yup i guess that's the case. They are impossible to find and i am told it's been like that forever. The worst part is it's a stupid little bracket, if someone made them they'd be rolling in it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts