Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm ceramic coating my pipe so no more on and off cleaning pipes every year for me.I need to know witch company you guys think I should go with.It's either swain technologies(10 min from my home)or bikeman performance(chrome ceramic look).I decided not to clean my pipe myself and use hi-temp paint after all.All that will do is look like junk in a year or two and then I'll be back sanding and painting again.Why not just spend the 150.00 and do it right!!!
Take a look at the two sites for me and give me so feedback.Thanks guys.sparkyd

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
i have heard excellent things about bikeman performance's service and work. i have talked to eric and rob from there and there very knowledgable and friendly.

·
Registered
871 Posts
That's not true, your just not using the right high temp paint. My father and I use to try all kinds of paint until we finally got one that works great and lasts. It actually brushes on and cost 40 a pint. After 4,000 mile there are no signs of rusting or chipping, still looks new. If you want I can ask him the name and were he got it. Check out my sled
[attachment=11783]
Originally posted by sparkyd31
[br]Hi guys,
I'm ceramic coating my pipe so no more on and off cleaning pipes every year for me.I need to know witch company you guys think I should go with.It's either swain technologies(10 min from my home)or bikeman performance(chrome ceramic look).I decided not to clean my pipe myself and use hi-temp paint after all.All that will do is look like junk in a year or two and then I'll be back sanding and painting again.Why not just spend the 150.00 and do it right!!!
Take a look at the two sites for me and give me so feedback.Thanks guys.sparkyd

Attachments

·
Registered
871 Posts
I will check with my old man after work and post it tommorow.
We used it on all 4 of our sleds and it hasn't failed yet. Makes under the hood look great.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Joe,
Where in the rochester area can I get this brush on paint? I will repaint my canister with this paint.Also I decided to go with a company named HPC in oklahoma for $130.00.Look on there web and you'll love what you see I'm sure of that.sparkyd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts