INFINITY RACEWAY
SWAP MEET
R/C AIRPLANE FLY-IN
BEER TENT AND FOOD
AUGUST 21, 2010
8:00 AM until

Come on out to Infinity Raceway on August 21, 2010
Enjoy our Swap Meet. Browse through many Items for sale
or bring your Items and Set up and sell your things!

R/C Fly In will feature many R/C Clubs from Michigan. You may see scale WWII fighters, Bombers, Aerobatic Planes, Electric Jets, even Helicopters!

Catering at the event will be hosted by The Blue Pelican Inn and Restaurant! Breakfast Lunch and Dinner Items will be available!

Beer Tent to be hosted by The Antrim County High Tea for Breast Cancer Awareness! All Beer Tent proceeds will go to the Antrim County High Tea!!

When: August 21, 2010
Where: 3357 Doerr Rd, Mancelona, MI 49659
For I

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
can't wait......this will be a riot. Was up this weekend and flyers are everywhere. I think this one will be worth driving up from downstate. Torch lake is 20 miles away.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok then all you Michigan SF members, you have just heard it first hand from Dodger that the word is out all over town there in Mancelona, this event would be the perfect venue for us to start something big of our own here in our home state, so get out and tell everyone you know and try to make it to this event, the promoter of this event has been spending a lot of time and money building this new track, and not only is it for grass drags but also snow drags through the winter months, I will make sure to put up a poster board with my SF screen name on it (98700xc) so if you do show up you can stop by our swap space and let me know who you are, I am pretty sure Dodger is going to welcome all interested in stopping over to his cabin after the swap for bonfire and bull session, it will be a great way to get the swap season rolling and to get to know other members IF YOU SHOW UP!!!!!, start posting up here for role call and let us know if you plan on attending.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
Yes I would be hip to a get together at my place after the swap. I have grills and ample parking for a good after the swap party. I even have room for a few campers if need be. I have been chatting with Tim the owner of Infinity raceway and will be putting some craiglist adds up for him shortly....beer, sleds, good food, and great people.....all we lack is dancing girls.

98700xc said:
Ok then all you Michigan SF members, you have just heard it first hand from Dodger that the word is out all over town there in Mancelona,
And it not just Mancy,,,,,I was partying at Torch lake last weekend and seen signs all over. Tim is getting out and promoting this event

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
getting close on this one now.....There will be a gathering at my place after the swap for those who want to attend. Lots of room for tents or camping. I will have a sign with my screen so name make sure to say hello.....Bring lotz of cash.
some goodies I will have there
Gen 2 hood
wedge hood
IQR plastics
xtra10 skids
tracks

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well Roger, I guess its gonna be just you and me as no one else on here is stepping up to confirm that they are gonna come out for this event and after party at your cabin, maybe we will get a surprise on Saturday and some stranger will step up to our tables and tell us who they are????

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Ive been hoping to come down, job got in the way i just found out a couple days ago. Sorry guys.

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
98700xc said:
Well Roger, I guess its gonna be just you and me as no one else on here is stepping up to confirm that they are gonna come out for this event and after party at your cabin, maybe we will get a surprise on Saturday and some stranger will step up to our tables and tell us who they are????
I know SSracing will be there so you 2 will be able to do a meet and greet. I have some friends that plan on venturing up from the Buckley steam and gas show. This is by far the nicest track set up in Michigan....It is worth the gas and the free admission just to check it out. Still not for sure if I will be selling or not.....My truck developed a clunck in it this morning and I am not sure I want to risk the trip with it. I will be there in one capacity or another for sure.

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I have a cabin in Mancelona.. seems like a good reason to head out after work today and get some fishing done up there.. hmm. I might just stop by!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I'll be there for sure, at the swap meet and the after party at Dodgers. I'm not taking much to the swap, probably just some Hoods, Skids, Seats and some Misc. See ya there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts