Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well im not sure if it is a problem or not but I was out riding and when I stopped to fuel up I noticed the sway bar sticking out the side of the IFS arm what appeared to be more then usually I gave it a shove with my boot and it slid flush with the IFS arm when I got home i looked into it and it moves from side to side a good inch at least so I am wondering (because I never noticed this issue before) is there something wrong? when I look at a diagram it does not look like there is anything really supposed to be holding it in its place from moving side to side so I thought I would ask and see if anyone knew if it is just supposed to do that or what should I be looking for to fix it??

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Notice the name when it is a sway bar. Yes it is fine to have it move that much. Mine does the same thing.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright it just seemed as though it was going far enough to one side it almost fell out the slot on the other side IFS bar.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Check the bushings in the belly pan to see if there is excessive wear- otherwise it is normal for a little side to side play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts