Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here, I got this clip out of some video of my jump this winter. I am surprised I didn't catch it earlier. This is a pic of my buddy, you all know him as XCSP 700GUY. I am not sre what he is trying to do here.

/polarisman/../images/users/erick/Sweet.jpg

Vote for Snowmobile Fanatics.com

·
Registered
502 Posts
kinda looks like a no footed no handed can-can

I don't brake until I see God!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I think i was trying a single leg seran wrap but i didnt have big enough air so i was trying to rush it thats why it looks weird.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
1 question for ya....did he land it? looks alittle low to the ground to have nothing touching the sled......

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
lol

I think it looks cool.

Makes me want snow again.

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
that's nothing. i guy i ride with bought a brand new zr600 this year, and has gotten it stuck in a tree- TWICE! first time is on video, which is priceless, second time he broke the shock clean off the upper mount. that required a bit of work. pretty funny though!

'99 XC SP 500
Fox shocks stickers- 15 hp
handlebar hooks/riser- 10 hp
red skid plate- 10 hp
red hyfax- 5 hp
running board/edge grips- 20 hp

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Reminds me of when I let my Ex-Girlfriend drive my storm....she put that thing so far into the trees that I had to go get my truck to tow it out! lol needless to say she is my ex

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

·
Registered
586 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by intendedacceleration:
Reminds me of when I let my Ex-Girlfriend drive my storm....she put that thing so far into the trees that I had to go get my truck to tow it out! lol needless to say she is my ex

2002 Arctic Cat ZR 800 EFI

[/quote]

hehe, I bet she looked funny on her way out the door with your boot hanging out of her ass.

Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts