Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this video in an email from poo. i thought it was really cool. If you look close enough you can see they use a gopro in the rearview mirror of the forklift [thumb]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrEQ06lrLA4

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I got an email about it today and I must see that's pretty damn sweet. A little faster than Dad and I can build them. [;)]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Erick, when do I get to join that team? And that is pretty fun to watch. Do they work on it while its moving?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
i wonder how much time it actually takes...

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
From start to finish it doesn't take long, 90 minutes maybe? The line moves slowly as they work on it. I'm trying to figure out the song though. Anyone have any ideas?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Whos got shazam on a Iphone? it'll tell you the song

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
jesse500 said:
Whos got shazam on a Iphone? it'll tell you the song
If you have a verizon phone it will also tell you the song name. I will try it.
EDIT: It didn't find the song.

MN_SlEdnEck said:
What if you're the guy who they have to stop the line for because you couldn't get your part on? It would SUCK to be THAT guy.
Haha, i thought of that too. I'm sure they train you how to put the stuff on quickly but still, i bet nobody real clumsy gets the job.

·
Registered
222 Posts
What if you're the guy who they have to stop the line for because you couldn't get your part on? It would SUCK to be THAT guy.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
They make that look way to easy.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
RMK-KING said:
I know, i would be the guy that would miss one part and have to shut the whole line down

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
It is "Racing On" by Bryan Steele

http://www.fliktrax.com/racing-on.html

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Actually, Polaris has a while series of videos on youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/user/PolarisIndUS

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Dragon700 said:
Erick, when do I get to join that team? And that is pretty fun to watch. Do they work on it while its moving?
Most automotive assembly lines are constant motion, I think GM/Chevy, Ford and possibly Chrysler have assembly line videos on youtube just like the Polaris video. They're pretty neat to watch.

MN_SlEdnEck said:
You don't work there long if you have to stop the line. There are emergency stop buttons on every lift, but you don't ever want to touch it.

RMK-KING said:
Wouldn't it be nice if every time you ever had to work on a sled or change a part out is was just like new? No rust, no corrosion, no galling. Oh how sweet it would be.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts