Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im selling my 04 f6 efi and im hopefully getting a rev. I have seen the 500 ss and the 600 ho. I know that the 500 ss is a 600 but what esle is it ?? Is there much difference between the two ??

·
Registered
30 Posts
Whats wrong with your F6 my sister has a F5 its pretty sweet ride when i buy my next sled probley be F6 just because Iam tall anyway go for the 600HO hear alot of good about them. latter bud!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i rode my dads sled.. its a 2004 600 ho sdi renagande and i loved it and i also have been have badluck with cats my first one the idlerwheelers kept falling off and my firecat the chaincase broke and the front heat exchanger broke because a pick pulled through and hit it and small other minor things...and my dad has had no problems with any of his sled and they all were ski-doos..... the riding postion on the revs are sooo much better i get sore when i ride and my dad doesnt...and when i ride it i dont get sore

·
Registered
253 Posts
The engines specifically are different in that the 500ss is carb and your dads is fuel injected. There are a few different sleds that have the 600 SDI engine. What models are you looking at?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the 500ss compared to a 600 adrenaline, the both are about 600s but the 500ss has a pretty bi difference in price, so would i be more happy to spend a couple hundred more dollars for the adreniline or renagade or would i be more happy saving by buying the 500ss?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Is it the 500ss fan or the 550 fan that is the same cc as the 600? I thought it was the 550.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts