Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2000 yamaha sxr 700 triple and ive had it for 2 tears and today i took it out and rode it. It started to bogg around 3 grand and wont take off unless you let out of the throttle. If i let it idle and then try to go it goes fine but it gets stuck at the 3 grand mark. I checked plugs, aNd compression and both were good. if i get on the throttle and let out then try to get back into it it just boggs. Idk what to do and I need it for this weekend. Any and every bit of insight will be greatly appreciated thankyou

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey i bypassed thet switch and it ran awesome all weekend and didnt foul one plug thanks alot man i really appreciate you telling me that i was just wondering if its bad not to have that hooked up

· Registered
368 Posts
doesnt hurt anything by not being hooked up. but, the tors is a safety feature and you should take the time to see what was causing it to activate. a sticking throttle cable or carb rack can set off the sensors, as well as just bad switches. there is a switch on the carb rack and one in the throttle perch, both easily tested with an ohmmeter.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.