Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's an idea for some enterprising business savvy person (which I'm not). T shirts with "mother nature hit squad" on the front, and an image on the back with a gowned godess with butterflies in her hair and flowers around her feet and a red dot on her forehead on the right side, and on the left a rider on a generic shaped sled in full gear with a .50 caliber sniper rifle pointed her way. I bet in my neck of the woods (NE WI) it would sell fairly well.

Done with ranting. Any reliable trail info in the St. Germain, Hurley, or Iron River areas? I find myself forced to trailer to find snow.

Miles this season: still 0 [V]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have just been informed of a possible issue with my idea. Let me change that to "red dot center mass". And I apologize to any cultures that may have offended.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
sounds like a plan, if anyone does it I will buy one.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Originally posted by EcksXC
[br]I have just been informed of a possible issue with my idea. Let me change that to "red dot center mass". And I apologize to any cultures that may have offended.
Ya know, it took me a minute to understand the "change that to 'red dot center mass'" thing, but yeah, these days you have to always think "be politically correct and don't offend someone's feelings."

I have a wierd feeling that if you are willing to pull the trailer somewhere, get ready to head SOUTH of you.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
My buddy calculated it.. We would have to trailer 10+ hrs north, buy a canadian trail pass thingy, pay for a hotel, gas for truck and selds.. so 1000 bucks ish per person. so, thats not happening ha.

And thats on top of already paying 25 for club membership here, 45 for NY registration, 80$ for insurance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts