Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the look of them. Red with the two chrome stripes. Anyone have a photo of one with a 136 track on it or longer? How do these sleds perform? Is the engine made in USA? Are any 4 stroke engines made in USA?

side note - I found a 2002 T660 for what I think is a decent deal. I didn't even think they were made then.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
A friend has a 660t touring. He loves it. I got to ride it, goes really good, very quiet. Nice trail sled. I don't know of any 4 stroke thats made in the usa, yet. I beleive cats will be by 2012.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
^^^^
I think you're right. I would imaging that would be one of the engines they'll make at the new facility in St. Cloud, MN.

·
Registered
103 Posts
ST660 motor is based off of a japanese micro car engine manufactured by Suzuki. They are sweet looking sleds, and I know that the Suzuki car motors can handle alot of abuse. Take a look at what some geo metros, chevy sprints, suzuki swift, and pontiac firefly's go through. (all based off of the suzuki swift or cultus in japan)

·
Registered
2,382 Posts
arcticcatmatt said:
I love the look of them. Red with the two chrome stripes. Anyone have a photo of one with a 136 track on it or longer? How do these sleds perform? Is the engine made in USA? Are any 4 stroke engines made in USA?

side note - I found a 2002 T660 for what I think is a decent deal.[highlight=red] I didn't even think they were made then. [/highlight=red]
Cat was the one that started the 4 stroke sleds. I have not heard any bad things about them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts