Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I upgraded to led bulbs last year for my tail light and switching the seat this year. Does anyone know the part numbers for agressive seat tail light bulbs?
Seat same as this....
[attachment=51226]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok I know the polaris numbers but they don't help me. Noone is online right now that knows?
Polaris part numbers....
Tail light #4032084
Brake light #4030045

·
Registered
197 Posts
The part numbers you have are correct.

Sorry, mud but I don't know what you are asking????

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol my wedgie bulbs were taillights 161 and brakelight 921. Polaris numbers mean nothing to me when ordering led lights, I need the light number not just the polaris number. Do you know what I mean?

·
Registered
197 Posts
oohhhh, I get it now.......kinda feels like one of those 'who's on first' things.

After all that I don't have an answer for ya....sorry

'third base?????'

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
GotMud, I have a question for you. I was talking to these guys(http://www.bluhmenterprises.com/) at the snow show about upgrading to led's for my tail lights.
They said they spent countless hours and money trying to come up with 921's and 161's that would work and be brighter than stock and
couldn't do it. they told me not to waste my time as they will be dimmer.

Is this true??

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No it isn't. My tail lights were brighter and take less juice than stock. My headlight would dim when I hit the brake light and after switching to leds it didn't. Only down side is they don't get as hot and snow collects on the lense, gotta wipe it off every now and then.
This is where I got my leds last year, and where I'll get them again as soon as I find out what the bulb numbers are lol.
http://www.superbrightleds.com/

1 - 11 of 11 Posts