2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachment=59416]
[attachment=59417]
[attachment=59418]
[attachment=59419]
[attachment=59420]
[attachment=59421]
Batteries ran out But I will drive and take a picture of my old fusion thats sitting outside the hottub place , Ultrastud would you like a picture of my hottub also. I will drive 30 miles tomorrow to prove you all wrong.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah it was couldnt find the camera had to dig in about 20 boxes
Would you like to see all the titles for them and registartion I think I still have my old card from the fusion

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by CATSRULE06
[br]Yeah it was couldnt find the camera had to dig in about 20 boxes
Would you like to see all the titles for them and registartion I think I still have my old card from the fusion
yes please

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im not a liar, Ok I do admit I made up hotchick06 that was just to get your horndogs all excited, I did make it for my wife though cause she does like coming on here and reading are bazzare topics we have on here.Eric and mods canceled it though. So its just me now. now can we all get along

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
[br]Would you like to see all the titles for them and registartion I think I still have my old card from the fusion
yes i would like to see them motorhead. i mean hotchick. or catsrule06 which ever you prefer.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
oops you beat me to it wy rider

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
You bet and the 500 Indy you got for free for helping dig that dude out of the RR tracks. And an explanation why you started a new account under MOTORHEAD and then pm'd asking me if i wanted to go ridein.

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cause you were giving me **** and was sick of it. Indy 500 was sold this summer to a buddy and its in mohawks salvage all smashed, anything else

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
uh ohh. within the half hour that this has been posted i think it will have way more than 20 posts. my guess is it will be deleted in about 1 more hour depending on when someone decides its gone far enough. but for now im gonna take my nice little desk chair and have some popcorn while i keep refreshing my page. im with you ultra

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by Luke68Polaris
[br]
[br]Would you like to see all the titles for them and registartion I think I still have my old card from the fusion
yes i would like to see them motorhead. i mean hotchick. or catsrule06 which ever you prefer.
Im not going to waste my time anymore digging, but I will get some pictures of the hottub in my garage and the fusion and its sitting at the hottub place that should be enough

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
you have a hottub in your garage??? mine is out near the deck.. lol lets throw some more oil in the hottub, i like my skin silky

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
[br]Im not a liar, Ok I do admit I made up hotchick06 that was just to get your horndogs all excited, I did make it for my wife though cause she does like coming on here and reading are bazzare topics we have on here.Eric and mods canceled it though. So its just me now. now can we all get along
Now see all you had to was come clean and ALL of this could've been avoided!! You didn't have to make up stories or create multiple accounts or play any of the games you did to get people to like you!! Now you have done so much damage to your own reputation that it'll be hard for any member to take you serious about anything.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]
[br]Im not a liar, Ok I do admit I made up hotchick06 that was just to get your horndogs all excited, I did make it for my wife though cause she does like coming on here and reading are bazzare topics we have on here.Eric and mods canceled it though. So its just me now. now can we all get along
Now see all you had to was come clean and ALL of this could've been avoided!! You didn't have to make up stories or create multiple accounts or play any of the games you did to get people to like you!! Now you have done so much damage to your own reputation that it'll be hard for any member to take you serious about anything.

its true. i ahve no respect for you. and im 14

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
What did I miss? Why is everone mad at CATSRULE?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
its a long story.

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO do you want a sticker. You got a quad and a snowmobile, i own a quad and sled too. CAN I GET A STICKER TOOO?????

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by proxJ
[br]WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO do you want a sticker. You got a quad and a snowmobile, i own a quad and sled too. CAN I GET A STICKER TOOO?????
ultrastud didnt beleive me

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Originally posted by halVORTEX
[br]Didn't you say you could outride Tucker Hibbert? Wheres those pictures?
pff me and tucker go way back. man i can kill him. we race on my backyard track i built with my huge excavator i got for free cause i helped dig a guys sled out of the rr. ya i can kill him on my indy 5.

lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.