Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://burlington.craigslist.org/rvs/1669568609.html

I see a sled or two that are worth almost that all on their own. If i lived a littel closer i would do something with the guy.

· Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, probably. But some of those older sleds, parted out, would be good money! He's about an hour and a half away....

· Registered
1,830 Posts
Go for it. You could easily make that back by selling individually or parting out I think.

· Registered
4,063 Posts
To each his own but im more of the person that would rather have 2 good new sleds than a bunch of old ones, regardless if i could part them out because i feel its not worth my time.

I give you credit if you do that though for sure!

· Registered
4,855 Posts
srx_600 said:
To each his own but im more of the person that would rather have 2 good new sleds than a bunch of old ones, regardless if i could part them out because i feel its not worth my time.

I give you credit if you do that though for sure!
Pretty much the same way I look at it,... and if he does have the room and the time he should go for it.

· Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just one problem- even with a full size car trailer, i could probably only move 8 sleds or so... which means two trips.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
You give me $225 and I'll come out there and haul them all up to your place for you. Or, you pick which ones you want, and i'll haul the other ones back to my house for free.

Just an option I'm putting out there for you.

· Registered
2,957 Posts
Haha. $225 is reasonable seeing as I would be driving an 8+ hour day. I'd only be making like, $25 out of it in the end.

· Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sledcrusher said:
Haha. $225 is reasonable seeing as I would be driving an 8+ hour day. I'd only be making like, $25 out of it in the end.
So why would you do it?

· Registered
1,830 Posts
^^^^Cuz he's working for his future as a used car salesman.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.