Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I the only one who couldn't use a voice activated communication thing cause I talk to myself all the time on the sled?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I dont do either. I just listen to the sweet sound of my sled. Unless i'm mad and take off on my sled muttering to myself. lol

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I mutter about stuff a lot. Thats mainly what I do but I talk to myself sometimes. On long straights thinking about a faster sled or something.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
i talk to myself on my sled all the time. like ill hear something and be like what the hell was that. or i hope that didnt hurt. or that wasnt normal. things like that

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey mx_462 does you signiture mean you are admitting that Polaris is faster the ski doo? you just said that Ski Doo is better! and being better is an opinion being Faster is a fact! lol!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Back to the topic....... No! I sing and talk and think and swear sometimes all at the same time.

Reasonable people adapt to the world around them....Unreasonable people try to change it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
i am usually to busy cussin about the moron riders in front of me, you know the idots that ride with their heads up their a**es. and 90%of the time we are ditch banging with no room to open the triple up to get around them before they wipe out and take me with them. so yeah i talk to myself, oh and my sled, but it never has much to say, its the strong silent type

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
if i see sumptin cool or do sumptin cool i will talk to myself.......lol.....

When's Winter Coming Back?​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I'm quiet. I listen to the machine.

Ride the Best!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
The liberty sings a great sounding note actually.

Ride the Best!

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
my 600 doesnt sing IT FRICKIN SCREAMS!! well i think its cuz of the triple decker pipes on her

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
128 Posts
lol, I talk, sing, think, everything while riding. Usually i will have some song stuck in my head, and if its one of those crazy songs that gets you all pumped.....I start thinking about it, and then the next thing i wanna go and jump something or just open it up! And then sometimes I have too much crap on my mind I end up just thinking about that.....but soon forget after riding a while, riding is no place to be thinking about troubles! jus havin fun....

-'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600
-'95 4x4 Ford Ranger XL Ext. Cab...THE Truck

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
riding like relieves me of everything for the time i am riding, have something on my mind, go ride, and i stop thinkin bout it whiel im riding, if i have a headache, go ride, and the headache is gone till i come back inside.....lol.....riding is my healing mechanism...

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
I often talk to myself while driving sled, ATV, car, lawn mower. Keeps me sane... so they say...

Trees don't make the greatest brakes.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Do you guys ever just start thinking and just go off to another place for like 5 min and then you snap out of it a wonder how your still on the trails. Like you were never paying attention to where you were going, you just drove. But never thought about it?! Its weird and hard to explain.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Do you guys ever just start thinking and just go off to another place for like 5 min and then you snap out of it a wonder how your still on the trails. Like you were never paying attention to where you were going, you just drove. But never thought about it?! Its weird and hard to explain.[/quote]

in my car yes.....in my tractors yes......but never on my sled...lol

·
Registered
874 Posts
I find myself laughing alot! I'm either laughing at myself or laughing at my buddies. If I'm not laughing, I probably just scared the hell out of myself...then I just chuckle! A bad day sledding is still better than most any other day.

Flange

·
Registered
117 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by SledHead:
Do you guys ever just start thinking and just go off to another place for like 5 min and then you snap out of it a wonder how your still on the trails. Like you were never paying attention to where you were going, you just drove. But never thought about it?! Its weird and hard to explain.

[red]GO HARD, OR GO HOME - THEY MAKE NEW ONES EVERY DAY[/size=2][/red]
[/quote]

It's easy to explain SledHead.
During those times you've been abducted by aliens.
It's no big deal though. Unless of course you come to your senses with your anal cavity really sore. LOL
I hope that's never happened to you.
Jeff

RIDE SAFE - RIDE SOBER
or
DRIVE LIKE LIGHTNING,
CRASH LIKE THUNDER!!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts