Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for iqr trail tank. let me know where or if ya have one and are intrested in selling

· Registered
4,306 Posts
oh the people that are new to IQ race sleds....

There is the stock IQrr Polaris tank (8.8 gallons)
There is the Wicked Racing tank (also about 9 gallons, pretty much same as Polaris, not sure if they're still available)
And then there is the actual Trail Tank(Yes, it is called the Trail Tank) and they've only been out since December so good luck finding a used one(10.5 gallon capacity)
Final option is having a custom fabricated tank.

· Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
powersledder said:
oh the people that are new to IQ race sleds....

There is the stock IQrr Polaris tank (8.8 gallons)
There is the Wicked Racing tank (also about 9 gallons, pretty much same as Polaris, not sure if they're still available)
And then there is the actual Trail Tank(Yes, it is called the Trail Tank) and they've only been out since December so good luck finding a used one(10.5 gallon capacity)
Final option is having a custom fabricated tank.

i know about them, i was just wondering, ive only found one website that even had them. so as i said i was just wondering.....................

· Registered
889 Posts
www.jspowersports.com

Check their IQR section, they have every IQR part you could need to trail convert one and they are great to deal with. Nathan down there is very knowledgable. That is where I got alot of my info for my 440 trail conversion and for my 600HO swap.

Chad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.