Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[red]The Group Buy Is Over!!!! 23 Total Vest's were purchased, those who purchased a vest can keep in contact with indy440 through pm's or through his email! This topic will be locked so that it doesn't cause confusion down the road![/red]

OK, WE HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE COMMITED TO GET THE 139.99 PRICE. ALSO, SHIPPING IS SET AT A FLAT 20 BUCKS.

We are being offered a factory direct group discount on the purchase of the Freestyle Tek Vest. PM me if interested in purchasing.

Here is the deal we are being offered.

If we order 1-5 vests the price is $159.99 plus shipping
Thats 20% off list

If we order 6-10 vests the price is $139.99 plus shipping
Thats 30% off list

The price is for the Freestyle Vest which is normally $199.99.

The Freestyle vest is the light weight vest. This offers excellent protection without the bulk. This vest can also be worn in the summer for ATVs, dirtbikes etc. It isnt a life vest for you water freaks.

Freestyle (With UHMW)
Size Range Weight Pounds Jacket Size US Retail

Freestyle Youth............... 80/100........ 26/30"...... $169.99

Freestyle XS................... 100/125........ 30/34"....... $199.99

Freestyle Small ..............125/150......... 34/38"........ $199.99

Freestyle Medium ...........150/175......38/42".........$199.99

Freestyle Large ...............175/210........42/46"........$199.99

Freestyle XLarge .............200/225..........46/50".........$199.99

Freestyle 2XL ................225/250........50/54".........$199.99

Freestyle 3XL...............250/300........54/58"..........$199.99

PM me if you'd like to commit to buy!!!

[red][/red]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I'm up for one. I have one I use now, but it's an extra large and is too big for me to go under the coat easily. I'd rather have something a little smaller.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
not to rain on the parade, but just saying that http://gobigparts.com/store/showstore.php?cat=25
has them priced similarly to that discount price as their regular price.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by Customized89Trail
[br]not to rain on the parade, but just saying that http://gobigparts.com/store/showstore.php?cat=25
has them priced similarly to that discount price as their regular price.
I think it would still say something good about SF if we got a big order together. I wouldn't think it would be too hard to get 10 orders.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
how about the pro models? ( metal plates, etc ) or the ski doo tek vest? can you give discounts on that? or only that particular model?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
sorry if i came off wrong. i was more trying to say if someone doesn't have the $$ to get in on a group buy, there's still an inexpensive place to get one down the line.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'll buy one. Would like to get it for the $140 price though.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
let's see XL through indy440's group discount if 6 are ordered 139.99

XL through gobigparts.com 169.95

I do think it's a deal either way, but if you have the cash now. A person might as well save a little.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Wow this sucks. I already bought one for $180 locally and that was with a 20%discount. Apparently it does pay to be patient. Oh well im just glad I have one period.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Keep me updated if you get enough people that are interested for the $139.99 price...the gal is looking to buy me one for X-mas. I am interested in an XL...[:D]

I am about 175 and am wondering if an XL would be too big to wear underneath my jacket...your thoughts?

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
I'll take a Large...

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
I would buy a large. When is this happening, I want one very very soon, might get one in a week and a half on ym way to the cities.

·
Registered
52 Posts
May want to check this site out before anyone orders a bunch of vests. This is where I got my Trail Pro Tekvest from. They have the Freestyle for 169.00. They are advertising it as being on sale but that has been their price for quite some time.

Maybe they can do better on a group rate?

http://www.xtremesledparts.com/tekvest.htm

·
Registered
815 Posts
Originally posted by TeamScream670
[br]Keep me updated if you get enough people that are interested for the $139.99 price...the gal is looking to buy me one for X-mas. I am interested in an XL...[:D]

I am about 175 and am wondering if an XL would be too big to wear underneath my jacket...your thoughts?

Yes Xl would be too big. The sizing on them is awkward. I'd say you would need a large or maybe even a medium.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Originally posted by Gnarly_Boots
[br]
Originally posted by TeamScream670
[br]Keep me updated if you get enough people that are interested for the $139.99 price...the gal is looking to buy me one for X-mas. I am interested in an XL...[:D]

Yes Xl would be too big. The sizing on them is awkward. I'd say you would need a large or maybe even a medium.
Large it is...not sure why I stated XL...please keep us updated indy440.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I would be interested, but don't want to wait too long. When is the deadline?

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I was going to order a Super Sport modelfrom GoBigParts.com, but if we can get together and get the price on this down to the $140.00 plus shipping, I'm in! I think we have enough of us to get at least the 6... let's make this happen!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Why don't you start a running list and keep editing the top post indy440 to keep us updated on how many commit. Then everyone can see if you have the # needed. Then I guess you can figure out how they all get paid for and shipped. This is what has worked well in the past. For instance:

Name Size
1. indy440 Medium
2. erick Medium
3. offshore24 ???

etc, etc.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.