Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
telemarketers bother u all the time
you call this # the Massachusetts do not call list 866-231-call .I saw it on the news it is for Mass only but, president will be signing bill that will include the rest of the united states

and even better download these wav files and put them on the answer machine and it makes them hang up you can get them of my buddies website
http://home.attbi.com/~dakine/defeat.htm

·
Registered
506 Posts
ummm, I wokred as a telemarketer for awhile, and I just wanna tell you guys to BE NICE TO THEM, telemarketing pays extremely well. most people that do it are only doing it for a week or 2 as an extra job 'cause they really need the money for something. can't make a payment on something or whatever, so they start as a tleemarketer for a week. they're stressed enough already without people yelling and swearing at them. just remember that they're people to, and they can get ulcers just as easy as you can, try to be polite with them. when one calls me, I just politely ask them to take me off the list and wish them luck with the rest of there shift

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NOT NOT NOT I wish the dam phone would blow up .I have asked many times to be taken of lists nicely and the same dumb ass calls back the next dam week as for extra job go to burger king I cant stand any of them .F-THEM telemarketers and the horse they rode in on

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Sorry Junior,
Gotta agree with chase, I didn't tell the guy/gal on the phone what job to get, so as my Mom would say...they can go pee up a rope (don't ask me what that means...it's just funny)

BTW - Companies in Canada can get slapped with huge fines if they do not honor their do not call lists.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I agree, I hate them. If they ask if I am home, or if anyone is home I always say no and tell them never to call back and never to contact me again. They always call right when you are eating too, so annoying. [:(!]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Nah, your an MSN messengermarketer. You sold to me over messenger.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I don't get calls often enough to get stressed out about it; maybe once a week or so. I just say "no thanks, not interested". Then I hang up even if they're still talking. They usually don't call back.

·
Registered
197 Posts
best thing to do is say "hold on a minute, i'l be right back" then put the phone down...they eventualy hang up...

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
We always say that the person is deceased..it usually works..setting the phone on the counter and walking away is always fun to..

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
anyone see that snickers commercial where the guy goes all the way to the telemarketer that calls him and he smashes the phone? haha thats classic

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
The only thing that really pisses me off is is if they call any where between 5pm and 10am. I'll say that I can't talk right now, and ask for their home phone number. When they say they don't want to give it out, I ask "Why, because you don't want anyone bothering you at home?" They say "yes", and I go "Hmmmm, imagine that......" [:D]

·
Registered
506 Posts
LOL, man you guys are cruel. this is why I quit that job. leavein ghte phone on the counter is really cruel, 'cause they get payed by the product they sell, so.... waiting for you=not selling product... but I guess yer saveing some other guy from being hassled

·
Registered
762 Posts
Has anyone ever actually bought anything off telemarketers?? I dont really know anyone who is not bothered by them...i dont see how they make good money. Just a question...

·
Registered
227 Posts
Down with all telemarketers! Pranks are fun to play on them though.[:D]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts