Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a Temp gauge for my 07 Blizzard 800. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? OEM or an aftermarket?

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Water or exhaust?

If water and you want to see #'s, 311hemi is right, there's a guy on dootalk selling digital ones. If you just want to know if it's hotter or colder go OEM. I went OEM. You would need to order the trim ring with the OEM as it doesn't (didn't) come with sensor.

For exhaust gases, talk to TeamNFG, he's having fun with his probes. Every time I see that post I have to laugh at the phallic nature of the topic.....sorry.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
I like the one on DooTalk also. I found a site though that has them a whole lot cheaper. I don't want to hammer DT sponsers, it's a great site. I found them in different colors and for water, exhaust, oil and ambient air. The rings cal be painted to match you dash rings as well.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by beef300
[br]I want to get a Temp gauge for my 07 Blizzard 800. ANY SUGGESTIONS??? OEM or an aftermarket?
Beef300

Check out www.digatrondirect.com. I offer great discounts on snowmobile gauges. Any questions please call me at 248-937-8779

Thanks

·
Registered
42 Posts
Originally posted by BskidooC
[br]I personally like the digatron tach's.......there just a little on the big side
If you get the three window gauge... I agree. The two window unit is a great size. Even the Four window gauge is smaller than the Three. Coming for next season is the Phoenix gauge. you will like the size of it. Only 1/2" thick 3 1/3" tall and 5 " wide. and displays four function at one time. Go to www.digatrondirect.com and click on the "Phoenix Gauge" there you will find specs on it. This gauge right now is being developed for Karting and such. A Snowmobile version will come out after. It will not require batteries like the current 50 series. It's going to be Awesome!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts