Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Testers Wanted for Mad Skills Snocross

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Turborilla_Joe 
#1 ·
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules. Feel free to delete if so.

I am Joe, the Design Director at Turborilla, makers of the Mad Skills Motocross franchise. We are working on a snocross game. It is in the very early stages. We are looking for testers to help us test the physics and controls. We want testers who have a background in riding snowmobiles and preferably racing them. If you enjoy mobile games and know a thing or two about sled physics then we would love your help! We want this game to be for the community and made in part by the community.

If you're interested shoot me a DM or email me joe (at) turborilla (dot) com. It will require you to join our Discord server where you'll leave feedback. If you don't have Discord you can sign up for free. Thanks!

#2 ·
I hope I am not breaking any forum rules. Feel free to delete if so.

I am Joe, the Design Director at Turborilla, makers of the Mad Skills Motocross franchise. We are working on a snocross game. It is in the very early stages. We are looking for testers to help us test the physics and controls. We want testers who have a background in riding snowmobiles and preferably racing them. If you enjoy mobile games and know a thing or two about sled physics then we would love your help! We want this game to be for the community and made in part by the community.

If you're interested shoot me a DM or email me joe (at) turborilla (dot) com. It will require you to join our Discord server where you'll leave feedback. If you don't have Discord you can sign up for free. Thanks!
I'm interested

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.