Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im wanting to start another build for a new sled, but in order to do so i have to sell mine first. the sled is a 04 700 switchback with mods. almost ever part on this sled was replaced or upgraded this past summer. sled has the following mods.

motor trail ported
slp 0-9000 feet heads
slp pipe and can
boyseen reeds
slp big air kit
holtzman ataac
new top end with spi pistions
c&a pro xt skis with 6" carbide
blue skid plate
new 1.5 camoplast cross counrty track
8" big wheel kit
3" sportech risers
low 9" blue chrome windsheild
new black belly pan swaped for the stock yellow
boss nitrous setup for 30- 40 hp( bottle not insatlled yet hence not used)
walker evans shocks all around
new hyfax (blue)

most of this list has less then 150 miles on it.
just got back from trip out west where the sled was trouble free and preformed great. speedo reads about 3200miles but that means little since most of the sled is new or upgraded from factory. the sled was never wrecked or damaged in any way prior to all mods being done. this is a great sled for someone who rides trail longs distance and still likes to have off trail abilities. i must mention i dont want to sell the sled, but really want to do a iq 440 build up. in order to do so got to let the sled go. selling price is $7000 usd or o.b.o, buyer would have to arrange shipping or pick up. and i can answer any questions one may have but the sled is very well cared for goes in to the shop 3 -4 times a year and is tune, and maintained by the local dealership during winter and run every 2 - 3 weeks the rest of the year.

just pm ? to me or post here.
here is the link to my build up page for those not familair with it.
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51832&SearchTerms=crossover.

cheers
JONESIE

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Selling her already eh. Do I hear a triple coming maybe?[:0] Then you will finely play with the big boys![8D]

Cheers

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by XCR HYPER TRIPLE
[br]Selling her already eh. Do I hear a triple coming maybe?[:0] Then you will finely play with the big boys![8D]

Cheers
maybe was thinking a 1000cc xcr motor in a little iq 440. beside how can you drive to muscle sleds at once going to need a pilot for one of them to race the 2.[:D][:D][:D][:D]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts