Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it was with a heavy heart as I watched my sleds on the trailer pull out of my driveway the other day. One was my wifes and the other one was mine. I sold them both. After 10 yrs of trying, my wife and I are expecting our first child, a girl due in June. So I dont see us riding for at least 3 or 4 yrs. Im gonna spend all the time I can with my little girl. I just wanted to thank everyone on here for your good advise and suggestions when I needed it. This is a fantastic site. I'll get more sleds someday and I hope this site is here when I do. I hope all of you ride safe and thank you[:)]

·
Registered
147 Posts
knightrider955 said:
Well it was with a heavy heart as I watched my sleds on the trailer pull out of my driveway the other day. One was my wifes and the other one was mine. I sold them both. After 10 yrs of trying, my wife and I are expecting our first child, a girl due in June. So I dont see us riding for at least 3 or 4 yrs. Im gonna spend all the time I can with my little girl. I just wanted to thank everyone on here for your good advise and suggestions when I needed it. This is a fantastic site. I'll get more sleds someday and I hope this site is here when I do. I hope all of you ride safe and thank you[:)]
congrats on the baby girl!!!

sorry u had to sell your sleds, but one day u will be able to pick it back up and have a new riding partner. :)

·
Registered
481 Posts
Just think when you get the new sleds in 4 to 5 years you will have to buy 3. Can't leave out the little one on all the fun!!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thinking about making a comeback!! My daughter is 6 now and being a Dad is everything I hoped it would be. I've been casually shopping around for another ride. I don't even know where to start! Sleds have changed so much in just 6 years. Im looking for a dependable mid to late 2000's. My little girl is already riding a mini Z. I haven't decided if I want a 2 up to take her along for rides or not. he might not want to be out that long. But anyways Im excited at the thought of getting back on the saddle!!

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Welcome back. When we had our daughter, I vowed i would get rid of the sleds. I didnt. While we only ride 2-300 miles a year now. 'm glad we kept them all. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts