Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has helped me this season in this forum .This will be my last post this year we just came back from our last weekend trip to oxbow and it was great other then a Dam Moose attacking me . My sled ran great with minimal problems anyway I am rambling thank you all and I will talk to you next year be safe this summer but, never stop doing the things you love !!!!!!PEACE and now that the troops are fighting and the war has begun time for debating is over everone needs to support them they are giving up their freedom to protect yours so no matter if you for the war or against it WE NEED TO SUPPORT THEM THEY ARE THERE !!!!!

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Hmm, you not gonna come back in the summer? We try to stick around. [;)]

·
Registered
749 Posts
i'm gonna stick around. i ain't been around here to long but i like this forum. it's not full of assholes and bullshit like alot of the other ones are. snowmobilefanatics rock.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spend most of my time with the Quads in the summer its what I know best inside and out it was the reason I got into sledding as we know quads are not that good in the winter. But , I guess I may pop in from time to time its almost race season and there is a lot of prep work that goes into it. P.S indyman423 this was one of the better forums I have gone to just a the moderaters just need to tone down the censoring I have noticed some do tend to erase a lot of things because they feel they may not be appropraite but , it seemed the person was just stating a opinion . One more question and lets not get mad at me but , whats this thing with not being able to say what brand or manafacture we like and dislike just seems that people usally have reasons for these comments and it may help me or someone else dicide what they like ........just my couple of cents :)

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
We have no problem with people stating what they like. We have problems with people saying other machines are crap straight out, without trying, or knowing absolutly nothing about them. We really want to keep this place as clean and friendly as possible. We don't want anyone to be critisized for any sled they drive.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand that beleive me this forum is much better thne the one I use in the summer for my banshee smetimes I go there looking for a little help and all you get is crap some kid talking about bagels I am glad I found this forum it just seemed sometimes statments were censored a little prematurely oh well I thank you all once again and hopfully will talk again after today I have a busy schedule this year and getting older I dont heal as quick :)

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I am thinknig about opening an ATV site. Only problem is some foo took the URL I wanted [:(!]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]I am thinknig about opening an ATV site. Only problem is some foo took the URL I wanted [:(!]
What about just making the snowmobile url Fanatics.com then branch it off to atvs and snowmobiles...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I will stick around but will busy with the drag car. I will let you guys know how we do and how many times I blow it up OH I HOPE NOT. heres a pic of the car. Have fun guys/snofan/../images/users/canadianguy/74vega9069-A.jpg

·
Registered
749 Posts
So eric if we have past experiances with past sleds can we tell everyone how much we hate them then?lol

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
indyman, I will be revising the policy this summer as it really got tested this winter. I guess I would have to say, yes you can tell about the bad experiences you have had with a past sled, just don't go calling the rest of the lineup bad.

·
Registered
749 Posts
ok in my opinionMY polaris 488 IS A piece of sh!t. ihate IT,i hate IT, I HATE IT. actually not all of them are just mine.i think i got a lemon.[:D][:D][:D][:D][red][/red]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
See, that's what I don't want to see. When you asume ALL 488's are crap. If you say yuors was a piece of crap, but say others are fine that would be alright.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts