Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well thanks for blocking the thread about and me and jonny. Here Sean is trying to show the SF community a vid he edited. One ignorant post and the thread gets blocked. Really?? Why wouldnt you block his post and not the whole thread. I really enjoy going on SF and reading everyones posts and putting a few on my own there, but this stuff that happens just really puts SF down. It seems like SF really is closer community than other forums, but it just seems like blocking the thread didnt need to happen.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I thought it was a good vid and the bashing was unneccesary.

Back onto the topic of the vid, I think you and johnny are pretty insane on sleds. And the editing on the vid was good too, maybe a guy could have taken out some of the bloopers so it didn't make them look like worse riders than they actually are, but still a good job.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Well thanks for calling me out. No one blocked anything, It was locked, which means no one can reply to the topic. The thread can still be seen in its entirety. Maybe just maybe, you could go about getting a problem resolved without calling someone out in front of the entire forum.

Thank you for your concern,

ToU

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TriumphoverU said:
Well thanks for calling me out. No one blocked anything, It was locked, which means no one can reply to the topic. The thread can still be seen in its entirety. Maybe just maybe, you could go about getting a problem resolved without calling someone out in front of the entire forum.

Thank you for your concern,

ToU
Sorry I called you out but is was unecessary to lock the thread and the four people that gave you negatives agree with me. Give me positive if you agree with me.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
mlmm said:
Sorry I called you out but is was unecessary to lock the thread and the four people that gave you negatives agree with me. Give me positive if you agree with me.
Last time I checked we gave ToU the power of authority over what gets locked and what doesn't. Not "mlmm". Don't like it? Deal with it. Then bickering over a moderators decision by starting a topic about it isn't a good way to go about things either.

You can try to say what you want but if you cause any more BS like this, I have no problem with kicking you out for good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.