Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wouldnt it be to cool if you went to your dealer to buy, ooo, lets say an f-7. but you got to chose how you want it. lets say you never go full poweder riding and top end isnt that much concern but you want a trail rocket. it would be sweet to chose single or twin pipes, clutching (hard trail, lake race, powder, ect.) factory installed studs (of your choice) heads, and so on. for me that would be awsome my biggest wish is to chose the seat for any model. the only sleds i fit on are the trail touring. the seats seam to be a little longer and taller. yah, that would be nice!!

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I guess we can dream....

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
671 Posts
ya maby jsut a litle more $ than couple hundered

Ride it like you stole it!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
just pay a couple extra bucks and wait about 3 years for ur sled....and it might just happen....

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Polaris does have a half-assed version of this though, with the Snow Check Select, where you can get the 1.25" track, the colors, the shock and stuff.. And they do have mountain versions of their machines, they are called RMK's

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i know that but wouldnt be great if your buddy ordered an 800 and you ordered one with factory installed twin pipes high comp. heads and real aggressive clutching. all from the factory no aftermarket to try to install and rejet and reclutch then hope it works.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
you don't hope the companies test and know it works. If you don't want to mess with jetting and clutching you should run a high performance sled. Factory twin pipes and whatever would be a reliability issue that would cost cat or polaris or whoever money in the end I bet you. Cause even if they made a reliable twin pipe machine you could get aftermarket pipes that would improve upon those factory ones cause the factory ones were safe ones not high performance ones.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts