Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys....hope you don't get too jeleous!
We got dumped on! Official snowfall is 28.6 inches, it's a 24-hour record for up in Anchorage, AK! That's insane, BUT unfortunatley I can just wish too, I am down in Oregon right now for college out of state! And we got nuttin! I have some pics I got though if anyone wants to see snow, and a lot of it!!
Here's a link, http://www.geocities.com/_venom_83/snowpics/

Hope everyone enjoys 'em.......atleast we can SEE some snow this way! hehe.....

'99 Arctic Cat Powder Special 600

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Come on guys, can't we remember to put are post in the right forums??? SNOW CONDITIONS.

P.S - Thats alot of SNOW!

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Jebus..

http://www.bolliger-mabillard.com

I love B&M Coasters!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, I go up to AK on thursday! Can't wait....that snow better stay EXACTLY like that! hehe. I will be up there for the next week for my spring break, yea! to break! Anyways, I wont miss out on the happenins, gonna still check the forum.
By the way, sorry SledHead. I know about the snow conditions section but just got TOO caught up in the snow!! You have to give me some slack, its just too exciting. anyways, glad ya enjoyed the pics. Later all!

P.S. Yea! I am a junior member finally!

Edited by - Venom on 19 Mar 2002 03:33:52

·
Registered
246 Posts
I hate to tell everyone this but Anchorage was the only place that got dumped on. The good news is that we always get at least one snowfall in April. I was snowed in at my cabin a few years ago when it dumped 5 ½ feet in three days the second week in April.

Snowmachining is not a thing to do - its a way of life

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anchorage was the only place that got dumped on? That sucks, oh well.......Hey, where's your cabin InAlaska? I have a cabin over in Willow. Do you live in anchorage?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts