Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I got the windshield back from the decal shop and it looks pretty good. We put the skis back on this morning, so he is ready for the white stuff.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/sticker small.jpg

The boy working on his sled, start them young.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/ty working 2.jpg
/snofan/../images/users/baero/ty working.jpg

/snofan/../images/users/baero/front small.jpg

This pic shows what the rail assembly looks like after cleaning, if you saw my post earlier, it was a mess.

/snofan/../images/users/baero/side small.jpg

·
Registered
314 Posts
hehe that's cute to have em hangin out in the shop with ya.

I see in the 3rd pick he had some wheels on the front for some summer fun.....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Love it. My dughter's only think of the garage as someplace i get lost in.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Gnarly_Boots
[br]Awesome!.....what else have you got done to the little racer?
Right now it is pretty much stock, except for some hand grips. I have a lower toothed gear, but it is a little too fast for him yet.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Right out of the box they are governed to 8 mph. You can do some tweaking, gears un-govern, silencers and so forth to get them 25+. The guy at the shop said that his boy is pushing 30.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know this is an old post, but the boy saw the snow outside and started getting excited.

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
I get excited when I see frost, and when I see snow my thumb twitches uncontrollably.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We are talking about it, he has two years to go, since he is only 4 and you have to be 6 for racing.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thats great! Its sweet to have your son hangin with ya, doing what a guy does. Those little sleds are funny little things. I wish i had one when i was that age! That would have been awsome. Keep him going, sledding is what he should be doing, its only right [;)]. Keeps em out a'trouble. haha

Your thumb twithes too!? **swipes forhead* i thought it was somthing wrong iwth my thumb or hand.[8)] Some times i wonder if i can keep it under control.[8D]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts