Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's official. I bought a sled for the wife today, a 1995 Jag with a two-up seat so The Hurricane (4-year-old) can ride with us. 2800 miles, beautiful shape, no cracks, tears, scratches, dents, dings, anything... ok, there is a small crack in the windshield, for $800.00. Plus it came with the original 1-up seat still in the box after being replaced with the two-up (it looks like it has never been ridden on) and a brand new set of carbides.
So this Polaris guy is officially a Cat man.
What I need from you guys is some help in ridding myself of years of bad karma related to Artic Cats. I am officially taking back every bad thing I have ever said about Cats. Anyone who is willing to help can reply to the psot, simply saying they forgive me, and that should take care of amending this defect of my character, and I can have a trouble-free season of riding, if we ever get any snow, and if I get my ZeRT put back together......Maybe I need to change my name to ex-indy-greg? Anyway.....
Thanks-
Greg

·
Registered
764 Posts
glad to see someone or something talked some sense into ya, haha, lets see some pics of the zert and the new one

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Originally posted by indygreg
[br]and I can have a trouble-free season of riding, if we ever get any snow...
No snow = trouble free

Can't ride, can't break anything [:D]

·
Registered
161 Posts
lol i think your in over your head now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts