Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here she is next to my 800. Just picked it up tonight.

Sooooo it can start to snow ANYTIME NOW! The north shore, northern Wisconsin, or U.P. Michigan. . . I am ready

[attachment=51866]

[attachment=51869]

Attachments

·
Registered
690 Posts
sweet sleds

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
wow! thats wicked, hey do me a favor does it say what the date it was assembled ? and what #? my doo when I got it last year I think it was # 141 ( I forget will double check it )

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
nice sled it would be hard for me to pick which one to drive

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
nice sleds. mother nature is killing us. mnslednecks and I were talking how are sleds are getting sad.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
nice sleds

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
It's about time you got pic's up, I've been waiting all night [:D] Two weeks and I get to see it in person... assuming mother nature changes her ways.

By the way Nice Sled!! The dragon aint bad either [:D] LOL

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice, both sleds look good.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
The more I see those Dragons the more they impress me. I can only hope that there is one near me I can take for a spin.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
That is a really sharp looking sticker package on that dragon, glad to see you finally got it home.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a special request for Santa to bring snow by Christmas. . . and I mean X-mas 2006! [:D]

This weekend I bring it in the garage, and get it set up for the first ride on December 27th. Gotta think positive you know. [:)]

Here is a shot from the back

[attachment=51889]

Attachments

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Nice sled. Looks like I'll be slaying another Dragon on the group ride this year. [;)]

·
Registered
737 Posts
Dammmmmmm thats a nice sled. I bet she rips!!!!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Originally posted by erick
[br]Nice sled. Looks like I'll be slaying another Dragon on the group ride this year. [;)]
ouch. show em a RAW beatin ditch-banger. [:D]

two can play this game. lol

1 - 20 of 55 Posts