Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this machine fast or what any race storys on the open lake ?? love to hear them

[red]Moved to Cat forum. Please place topics accordingly, thank you.
-Quinlan[/red]

·
Registered
123 Posts
i agree im guessing u are an arctic cat guy and theres a forum for them.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
I think they earned the right to have a reputation for being a strong stock sled contendor. if I was riding a new mach z or f1000 I would not get to cocky.

·
Registered
577 Posts
He owns one and he's asking if it is fast??

They are not what they are cracked up to be. Friends buddies ex-girlfriends son-in-law had a 600XCSP that was given to him from his bosses wifes ex-lover. It smoked the F7 consistantly...

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
why latley do we(polaris guys) have f-7 topics all the time in a polaris fourm? j/w i have seen a few latley.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Originally posted by BarkMulcher
[br]He owns one and he's asking if it is fast??

They are not what they are cracked up to be. Friends buddies ex-girlfriends son-in-law had a 600XCSP that was given to him from his bosses wifes ex-lover. It smoked the F7 consistantly...
my sisters daughters best friends dads grandpas brother told me that you are making stuff up.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I drove one of them tooday actually! First time on one, Pretty nice out of the box stock sled. I thought it handled well and the fox floats are nice. Very snappy, shes pretty fast. I really still like my Pro X 600 though.

·
Registered
586 Posts

what is going on here lol

·
Registered
1,274 Posts

[:D]Thank you![:D]

I haven't laughed like that since I was a little girl!!!

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Originally posted by uscc
[br]

my sisters daughters best friends dads grandpas brother told me that you are making stuff up.
hahahaha your my hero!!

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
My neighbor's F7 hit 124 mph on radar before he hit the nitrous. He won't tell me what's done to it other than an 800 top end and mild porting.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I have a sabercat 500 with a f7 engine. At our local drag races last weekend I beat a mxz 800, vmax 700, skidoo 670 and a few more that I can't remember and my slid rails are bent so the track was slipping on the drivers for about 200 of the 450 feet. The only one that beat me was an F7.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts