Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting this helmet cause I'm a huge fan of this 68S edition helmet that came out in 08 & it's not going to run your wallet dry at $140, It's my favorite helmet, but I am going with either a Fly Racing/Answer Racing MX style, I would really like to get a
Six Six One but their prices are high and my dealer dosn't carry them.
Just want to have the option of wearing both styles for the weather conditions!

Does anyone else use both styles during the snowmobile season?
20101028233117687_33805.jpg
20101028233638125_33805.jpg

·
Registered
463 Posts
i like my gmax helmet aswell! and i think everyone should have hmets with the lights on the back!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
danoxcr600 said:
i like my gmax helmet aswell! and i think everyone should have hmets with the lights on the back!
great point, true story I had the wiring on my 89 Mach 1 short out in the back somehow & still rode it at night, if I didn't have that helmet I never would have left the house that night, then I got stoped by a warden & he told me to get it fixed but he let me go so I was surprised

·
Registered
463 Posts
SconsinSnowridder27 said:
danoxcr600 said:
great point, true story I had the wiring on my 89 Mach 1 short out in the back somehow & still rode it at night, if I didn't have that helmet I never would have left the house that night, then I got stoped by a warden & he told me to get it fixed but he let me go so I was surprised
i like the helmet lights because, the light is up higher than a tailight where the snow dust is thinner, makes the guy in front of you alot easier to see!

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'll use my old zeus modular helmet if it is colder than balls out. But my new one (mx style w/ 509s) works just as well, the only thing is the modular provides more neck protection, and my balaclava is no good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts