·
Registered
4,755 Posts
well i had to go with the thundercat
although you didn't put the xcr 800 on here or zrts

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ok a topic like this while its fun for some, really has no merit toward an answer that is either reasonalbe or rational. You cant ever say whats the best thing, or the hottest thing anywhere. People's tastes and styles vary way to much for that. If there was one clear cut answer that would make us robots with no tastes, or thoughts of our own. Also certian sleds and brands do not appeal to some people you can say its the Apex while the guy next to you cusses 4 strokes on snow and is a die hard guy that will never get rid of his XCR 800 becuse in his eyes the end of that sled was the end of Polaris's top of the sales run. Its just not possible to judge something like this.

·
Registered
358 Posts
ME!!!!!....na jk...i voted for the sb..cause i have one ...and I LOVE IT>>>>>to death IMO

·
Registered
548 Posts
i had to go with the pro x 2 i always waented one and hopefully get one soon

·
Registered
358 Posts
that z-120 is kickin a**

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
A rev is something I really want one day soo...thats where my vote will stay. I've never rode one but I want to. I guess it's that whole rider forward thing that appeals to me the most.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Awsome...the X2 is winning. However this poll isn't real great. There is real no basis behind it. Maybe my Vector will be the greatest thing on snow this winter but it's not on the list....

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
z 120 all the way and its winning haha you shoulda had more to choose from though.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I would have to say the Arctic Cat Crossfire. Because, Its a Arctic Cat and I think it looks the best.

·
Registered
6,424 Posts
You know me, I love that 120. It's goes 80mph LOL!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.