Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since i joined this site, there has always been a topic about this. So lets hear it Fanatics....Whos gonna be there...Haydays 2010 is fast approaching..Will the "toughest"guy there be there this year

·
Registered
863 Posts
i'm from Canada, and the only time i have heard about Haydays is on SF. would someone like to tell me what is it all about?

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
It's an event for snowmobilers to share the love of their sport via Swap Meet, Grass Drags, and of course story swapping while drinking a few brews! (for those at the camp grounds anyway) [thumb]

http://www.snobarons.com/home.html

I'll be there yet again this year. Will be staying at the campground with a few other Snowmobile Fanatics. There's another thread floating around about it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
where abouts is it all happeneing? what state etc?

·
Super Moderator
11,677 Posts
Read the link bud, any information you may need is in there.

38400 Oriole Avenue
North Branch, MN 55056

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ya i'm going got about 500$ to spend on my sled.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I will be staying in a trailer there. I really hope to meet some fellow SF'ers there. Erick, are you thinking about putting up a booth?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
There's a thread that was already started about the great get together at Haydays. I believe it's in the general forum, Time To Start Planning Haydays authored by ROCK.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Ill be there. Ill be there broke but Ill be there none the less LOL

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it was in columbus township, mn..a stones throw from lino lakes,,just off of I35 on lake drive...i tried to post the new map location,,,but i couldnt get it to work right. it is now south of 95 near almelund,MN,,,for more info try this link...www.snobarrons.com...they are the sled club that puts it on every year...ive been goin since 1999,,good times,,and the beer drinking isnt only at the campgrounds,,,we usually have a few too many wondering around. and almost always forgetting the places we really wanted to stop. always stop and see erick...

must have missed the other thread...sorry

nice avatar quinlan...welcome to FANATIC PARK

·
Registered
443 Posts
THIS IS THE COUNT DOWN THREAD.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I'm going to stay there for both days but i still need to find someone that will split a campsite with me... any offers let me know. I will throw down some money for the site and i can bring some sort of food.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
I will be there, and I am putting my sweet ride up for sale. It is the Youtube famous 2005 MXZ 800X. If you are interested come find me and I will cut you a deal...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmyV81A3DZc

200998184148563_7742.jpg

55640.jpg

51535.jpg

View attachment 200612917505_7742.wmv

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
^hey Sled i have seen some of the vids pretty sweet, i will be there racing again, i drove by the site today again on the way back from princeton and it does not look big enough for haydays. I heard a rumor today that they are already turning venders away, thats not good, i hope the snobarons have a good plan

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
why are you selling the 800x? I know you got your etec. dident you blow it up? NOS was to much?

·
Registered
443 Posts
bedwet said:
^hey Sled i have seen some of the vids pretty sweet, i will be there racing again, i drove by the site today again on the way back from princeton and it does not look big enough for haydays. I heard a rumor today that they are already turning venders away, thats not good, i hope the snobarons have a good plan
I hope it is big. OR LESS[:(!]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
When is a good time to show up opening day?

·
Registered
443 Posts
ClassicCat76 said:
When is a good time to show up opening day?
Earlier the better we are going to be on the road at 5am.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts