Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last week a the dealership were my dad works they got their first Dragon RMK. Anyway, the guy picked it up on Thursday and had it a the lake races this weekend. He raced an '06 Apex mountain and a '05 King Cat. The Dragon spanked then both and not just once, but several times. The Dragon is bone stock, will the King Cat had some minor mods and Apex was modded too. I just thought that you few lucky guys that have gotten or have one on the way would like to know how it preformed against some hyper sleds.

·
Registered
105 Posts
not to mention how sweet those things look, now all they have to do is bring back the edge chassis* (How ever its spelled) just moddify it and my life would be complete :-D

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
from what I have heard they arnt that much of a lake racer but really shine on the hills. also how many miles did he have on it when he draged it?

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Brand new huh? Even on the first tank of fuel that is mixed? No bogging issues either huh? Cool.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
these things are so fast its not even funny its like a 600 on nos

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Polaris claims 140 hp out of these sleds. But iv heard that some are actually dynoing closer to 148hp.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by WY_rider
[br]from what I have heard they arnt that much of a lake racer but really shine on the hills. also how many miles did he have on it when he draged it?
He had rode it during the week before it was at the drags. He works on the rigs and has two weeks off.

myvertxcape Posted - Today : 12:10:59 AM
Brand new huh? Even on the first tank of fuel that is mixed? No bogging issues either huh? Cool.
Will not that new it had a few miles on, but from what I saw and heard it was running like a top.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts