Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well here she is shes fresh shes fast but best of all SHE OLD!! lol

/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/indy600.jpg
/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/indy600side.jpg
and here she is running like a dream
/polarisman/../images/users/bobinwi/indy600running.jpg

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the reason its smoking more then normal is because im still on the first tank of gas since i rebuilt the motor last winter. damn thats sad been on 1 tank of gas for a year sigh i hope it snows soon

i cant take a day without my polaris Let alone a lifetime.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
LOL wanna see some green grass bigwilly?? I will show you mine tomorrow. [:(][V]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
man bobby, that thing is old, what year is that?? i think this is what is considered a diamond in the rough??

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its an 83 xltman i traded an oldremote controlled car for it [:D]
it runs great now with the fresh top end and all new gaskets and seals and needles and seats. started it yesterday 17 degrees out first pull no choke gotta love that.
Will those were taken last week and the grass is more brown now due to being below freezing all day and night the past couple of days.
bobby

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
wow! let me guess, this is the sled you take out when you cant get to the store and are out of budweiser?? those old sleds sure are neat....

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
gee...that beast is older than me [:0] Not too many sleds survive that long, how many miles does it have?

·
Registered
273 Posts
My first sled I had about two years ago, it was a 1975 Polaris TX 250. The thing ran great until the chaincase got busted open. I bet if I went to start that thing now it'd be the 2nd or 3rd pull to get it roarin.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts