Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[:D]Here is my 1989 Ski-Doo Formula MX 462LC. It has 42mm carbs instead of stock 34's and 380 jets instead of stock 370's. Sled i think is absolutely mint. Not a scratch on her. Aint she a sweetie? [:I]

heres me on it

·
Registered
699 Posts
FORMULA MX WILL KICK ANY OTHER 1989 SNOWMOBILE thats what you said and i would like to race you i have a 1989 yamaha exciter 570 l/c comet clutch, wiseco prolite pistons. there a frozen over lake around here and i would like to prove to you that yours will not kick any other 1989 snowmobile i was radared at 101.46 mph in XXX.XX feet (dont remeber but i still had about 1/4 throttle left and still had atleast 200 ft of lake left.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by exciter_man
[br]FORMULA MX WILL KICK ANY OTHER 1989 SNOWMOBILE thats what you said and i would like to race you i have a 1989 yamaha exciter 570 l/c comet clutch, wiseco prolite pistons. there a frozen over lake around here and i would like to prove to you that yours will not kick any other 1989 snowmobile i was radared at 101.46 mph in XXX.XX feet (dont remeber but i still had about 1/4 throttle left and still had atleast 200 ft of lake left.
ya well buddy take it easy. I meant it would almsot take another 1989 STOCK sled (keyword there was stock) not a racing sled with performance $hIt on it!

Oh by the way i got prolite weisco pistons and i can hit 170km/h and thats without any clutch modifications.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
By way, how many times have u had to rebuild the motor in that? AKA. THE IGNITOR

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
ya, and my 250 enticer is better than your dad's car.

Quit whining. And if you post these pics in a diff topic, RESIZE THEM TO 800 X 600 OR SMALLER.

thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.