Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm sure some people here signed up without reading the policy, and I want to make sure everyone does. There are a few things that should probably be added, which I am going to remind you of in this topic. This is due to some recent events.

Mine:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/polarisman/policy.asp

Erick's:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/policy.asp

1. If you think that an admin or moderator has broken any of the rules, contact a different admin or moderator by Private Message. DO NOT insult the admin or mod and do not post publically what you think is wrong. Do it by Private Message. The contacted admin or mod will read the offending post and alert the offender and things will be discussed. There is no need for anyone to get insulted or banned for disagreeing with how a topic is going.

2. If you post a private message publically, you will be banned on the spot. Private messages are private for a reason. They are not for everyone to see. If they were for the public, they wouldn't be private messages.

Everyone disagrees at some point, and there is no reason for anyone to get in deep trouble for it. I am posting this now due to recent events that I really do not want to be duplicated, because I don't like kicking people out. Sometimes it has to be done though. I think every member is a valuable thing here, and members are what build the community. You guys drive the site, but you can't drive us insane. Any problem can be sorted properly, but the way to do it isn't by insulting people.

"That's all I have to say about that" - Forrest Gump

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Very good. I agree with you 100% things have been really busy around here latley and i feel tempers are getting up there with the lack of snow.

bobby

·
Registered
22 Posts
I am new and do not know what happenedbut I would sure hate to get kicked off. I have learned a ton in a few days. This is a great site and it seems we all have the same love. If you all think there is no snow where you are atlook at Montana it is January 6th and there is no ridding anywhere in the state tha is good.

·
Administrator
13,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No worries summit, just follow the rules and if you happen to step out of line, don't be cocky or anything to the admin/mod you are dealing with and I'm sure it will be worked out. We very rarely have trouble though.

Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Well im new to the forum and i gotta tell ya i love it,but im pushing 40 and im new to computers and the web,but i definetly dont want to anger anybody,after all we are all here to talk about something we all have in common,the sport we love.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts