Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to put my sled away for good. i was wondering how many others out there have done the same. at least this year i was able to put on 700 miles. i think thats not bad for my 1st year. and thanks to all those who helped me out in my decision.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
my sled was never really out this year.....it kinda had its corner in my shop and didnt leave much, it is usually out right by the door so i can ride at any time....just cuz ur done riding for the year, dont leave the fourm!!!

There's always next year....

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah, mines put away for the summer season as well. Got it jacked up off the ground in the back of the garage w/stabil in it. I'm not going to fog the motor yet because I plan on giving it a rebuild over the summer.

Look at it this way......there's only 263 days left till winter!!!!

1997 XLT SP 600
"Engage the Mechanism"

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
mine are packed and stacked away for the summer. but that doesnt mean i wont be riding them anymore

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oooo ya doesnt it figure, it snows 6" today... !!!!!! this is unreal. o well.
i still gota fogg my sleds, the dealer was closed when i got there so i will have to do it this weekend, my sleds are at my uncles 1hr away. all greased stabild and jacked up, oo and i washed them on easter and took my belts and intake foam pieces off too.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
Mother nature is smoking weed....leave the pothead alone.....she needs her space....or maybe we should get her some kinda program...

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
as much as i hate to say it, im loving this warmer weather. You can actually do something, the golf course is clearing up, the fields are black and wet, the tractors are parked in the yard, the snow is all melting, sposed to be like 55 tomorrow....I have to say i love winter, but i also love summer.

Give next year chance before we all give up...​

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
yeah i agree i love winter but i love summer too. now i can break out the boat and take the three wheelers on trips. plus i also ride skate parks and bike parks on my freestyle bike. Plus i race remote controlled cars in the summers so i have lotsa stuff i do in the summer.

My wife said its me or my sleds... Im sure gonna miss her

·
Registered
586 Posts
hell, I havn't been trail riding since January
.My sled has been put away for most of the winter.I still have some cleaning to do from that last race, got mud in the tunnel and rear suspension.I got the rest of it cleaned up though.HEY, you guys with unpainted aluminun tunnels and footboards get yourself some #0000 steel wool and Mother's mag&aluminum polish.I have to wear sun glasses when I go in my shed cause it's so damn shiny and bright!

Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts