Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I won a 2003 Ski-doo 600 Rev in a promotional contest. The next day I got in a wreck while towing it. It flew off the trailer, but had very little damage. It is back out of the shop for broken fairing and bent handle bar. Now it smokes a lot. The guys at the shop say it is normal, but when I rode it before the wreck, there wasn't that much smoke. Any clues?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Maybe the oil pump got knocked out of adjustment .
Is it using a lot of oil now ? Does it run ok other wise ?

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Yeah, I'd check the oil adjustment as well. How much did you get to ride it before the accident?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Originally posted by FrozenSmile
[br]I won a 2003 Ski-doo 600 Rev in a promotional contest. The next day I got in a wreck while towing it. It flew off the trailer, but had very little damage. It is back out of the shop for broken fairing and bent handle bar. Now it smokes a lot. The guys at the shop say it is normal, but when I rode it before the wreck, there wasn't that much smoke. Any clues?
THATS SWEET!!

Winning a new sled.

·
Registered
312 Posts
check your choke to ,, make sure it's not on all the time , i was getting my Tcat checked last night and told him that my machine was smoking a little ,,,,,,,,well my oil adjustement was WAY off and my choke was on all the time ,,,,,,
check that out
never know ,,, your machine's probably running rich

1 - 5 of 5 Posts