Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my is the words I said when my daughter called from syracuse,ny saying the snow is pilling up quick and that I should go there and ride.Then another call from my folks in webster,NY from my mom saying,"Dad is out with the snow blower can you come help?" I was in total shock to here this as I'm looking out to see about a dusking of snow that just bearly covers our yard here in Henrietta,NY.Boy what a disappointment!Well I see it as with the 40's coming again the next 4 days,next week will be a better chance for snow by me.All can pray and hope I guess.Take care all.sparkyd31[V]

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
i live in bridgeport about 20 minuts from syracuse and we have almost a foot
[attachment=55421]
[attachment=55420]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Originally posted by sparkyd31
[br]Then another call from my folks in webster,NY from my mom saying,"Dad is out with the snow blower can you come help?"
If you not gonna help I will lol.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
^ I have 1 inch here by ithaca. I need to travel somewhere to test out my ZRT.. You guys got any fields I can hit up? I am not registered or insured. I am every year but have held off this year because of the lack of snow. I am not going to pay 280$ to register/insure/club member my two sleds to ride them once.

I would like to take a day off work and pull my zrt up there somewhere and test it out. I have spent 2 years building it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts