Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow Snowmobilers,

It is painfully obvious that for some reason the snowgods are angry. Why, no idea, is it a lack of sacrifice? Maybe...I think I have a solution to make the snowgods happy... a snowblower sacrifice. If you have an old snowblower working or not, place it in your fire pits this weekend and sacrifice it by fire. You will also need to have your friends around and much beer when conducting this sacrifice. If this works, maybe we can set up an annual date every year to do this as a large fanatical group. Lets give it a try. I'll be making my offering Friday night.

The Indyman

·
Registered
690 Posts
ha ha thats a good idea, i might try it

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
haha that was preety good

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I've been praying to the snow gods every day. I've seen a lot of guys sell their sleds. Today I got an answer from the snow gods...

[attachment=53809]

Yes, I know it's an old picture, but I still think it's funny

Attachments

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
hahahahahahahahahaha rofl i htink u alreadu had one to many beer hahahahaha that was a great forum made me cheer up since we dont have snow lmfao

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
That photos great made me lol!! Thats what it seems the snow gods are telling us!!!!

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
how about if we dont have an old snowblower we burn a shovel? thats just as effective i bet

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Originally posted by 95XCR600
[br]I've been praying to the snow gods every day. I've seen a lot of guys sell their sleds. Today I got an answer from the snow gods...

[attachment=53809]

Yes, I know it's an old picture, but I still think it's funny
haha thats funny i needed a laugh i am bumming that we dont have any snow.[:(!]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
This is the funniest thread I've ever read. I had to wipe chewed cheetos off my screen. Gross.
I'll get yelled at if a burn anything around here. So how about if I snap my shovel in half and throw it up on the roof?

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
A "live" sacrifice eh?? We have two house cats, I'm sure the girlfriend won't miss one!! Here kitty kitty [}:)]

·
Registered
340 Posts
I just snapped my snow shovel in two pieces, emptied my washer fluid out of my truck, gave my ice scrapper to my neighbor, and I am putting all of my wool socks in the Goodwill bin on my way to work tomorrow! That should help!

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
how about we have ultrastud sell his sled... thus leading to newtons law where everyone would get abotu 6 feet of powder[}:)] [NeedSnow] and the cloud pic was freakign awesome

·
Registered
224 Posts
the real trick is the snow dance. the snow dance? you ask. well its best done in a group like the cheefs use to do but im sort of shy so we do it on are own. You put your sled out in the driveway and when it is almost dark you start it up and do the snow dance around it naked ir if your in a heavely populated area you should wear some shorts. while dancing around your sled you chant snow snow snow snow let it snow. THIS REALLY WORKS if you dont believe me go to stevenspass.com and check out the snow depths we got here. more snow at this time then we had all last year.

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
how about a snowmobile sacrifice? we put about 3 gallons of gas in and on an old yamaha at the farm and blew it up last weekend? maby well get snow now!

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by v-maxsledder
[br]how about we have ultrastud sell his sled... thus leading to newtons law where everyone would get abotu 6 feet of powder[}:)] [NeedSnow] and the cloud pic was freakign awesome
I'm thinking we should try the snow dance and live sacrifice ideas before I sell my sled!! LOL [:D]

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
LOL, I think we should start holding the weathermen / women, hostage. one of them has to be a close personal friend to old man winter. I'm sure he'll send snow for the ransom. unless of course he hates them just as much as everyone else does. Then I guess the only option left worth trying would be to sell Ultrastuds sled [:D]

1 - 20 of 57 Posts