Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't started my race sled since the beginning of March so tonight I thought I would get it put away for the summer. In the process of summerizing it I thought I would do a couple of hole shots. across my yard. By the time I got done I had everybody in the park behind my house watching me. My neighbors have always thought I was nuts now they know for sure. I think I'll have to run race gas in my lawnmower this summer just to get my summer fix.[:D] Riley

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Sounds cool..what kind of sled do u have??

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
King it's an Improved stock Ultra speed sled. Look in the General Section in What a Looker and you will see my sled. Riley

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
thats funny, I cant wait to get mine together, my neigbor wants to race on the street against his caviler.lol he dont think it is faster.

your sled must have looked awsome on grass, how big of holes did it dig?lol

you might have to take it to granstburg for old times sake.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Jon I was surprised on how well the sled hooked up on the grass. Not quite as good as on the ice but still pretty good. I managed to dig a couple of pretty good trenches in my lawn. Have a great summer Riley

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Racer gurl 55 I really don't race any circuit. I pretty much go anywhere around Minnesota that has speed runs or radar runs. I raced every weekend last year from the end of December to the first weekend of March. Put a lot of miles on my truck this last winter but that was because we didn't have any snow to do anything else besides run the race sled. Have a great summer Riley
PS Racer gurl welcome to the site.[:D]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts