Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aside from the one I posted a few days ago. Here's a converstion kit!

http://www.2moto.net/index.htm

Looks pretty cool.

If you looks down at the bottom you'll see ""BLADE" is a registered trademark of FAST, Inc."

Think Blade is slowly trying it's way back into the market?

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
hmm.. Intresting.
Blade screwed up once. mabey the "re-vamped" a few things and decided to try it again? Looks intresting though. Id like to ride one.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
The rear suspension looks a little wierd. But, it looks like it could be fun.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
How would it get on top of the snow? There is no angle of attack other than that piece protruding from the front of the skid. Definitly interesting though.

·
Registered
4,299 Posts
Originally posted by arcticcatinc
[br]hmm.. Intresting.
Blade screwed up once. mabey the "re-vamped" a few things and decided to try it again? Looks intresting though. Id like to ride one.

Blade never screwed up, they had by far the best customer service out there in the sled market and also had very good sleds. The problem they had was that they couldn't generate a good fan base because their sleds weren't as cheap as most other sleds out there

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Originally posted by Sleds-650
[br]If you manage to get one of those stuck, then you suck at life...

haha i agree.. just give up on snowmobiling all togather and go shoot yourself.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm pretty sure if you have a bike over 125 or 150 or something, You can get this kit. They haven't released the prices though. I'm eager to find out.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Originally posted by super_pat_89
[br]
If you looks down at the bottom you'll see ""BLADE" is a registered trademark of FAST, Inc."
Right under that it also says "Use of the "Switchblade" mark is not intended to imply any connection between 2Moto, Inc. and Fast, Inc. "

In other words, I doubt it is affiliated in anyway with FAST, Inc.

·
Registered
667 Posts
It looks like a motocross bike with some sort of sled conversion kit to me. If it's done right, it should be a blast!

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by bigwilly
[br]
Originally posted by super_pat_89
[br]
Right under that it also says "Use of the "Switchblade" mark is not intended to imply any connection between 2Moto, Inc. and Fast, Inc. "

In other words, I doubt it is affiliated in anyway with FAST, Inc.
I agree. This has nothing to do with FAST. If FAST comes out with another snowmobile it will be the best thing on the snow. This Switchblade thing is far from that.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I seen these in the last dirt bike mag I got. There's actually 2 company's making kits to convert your dirt bike. They said you need at least a 450 4-stroke or a 500 2-stroke. And they cost almost a much as the bike themselves. I would certainly buy it if I were in the money.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts