Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Dodge I ordered in November finally came in...It's got a Hemi too!

/snofan/../images/users/Ski-Donkey Wizard/DSC00500.JPG

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Originally posted by mattgross
[br]those are some major mirror supports
I think he's compensating....lol, just kid'n.

That's one Hemi-licious truck.

It's too tall for my car-hold, but I'd make one fit.

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
sweet, them are some big trucks, i think the 3/4 ton look alot better than the 1/2 ton, i dont like the big 20 inch rims er whatever and they look like they got low profile tires on em, 3/4 tons look nice and look like they could actually do work that a turck shoudl do.....[:D]

my dad's truck...not a dodge tho, 2003 Ford F150

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Geez Your doing good, for a young guy goin to college

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Hmm

vs

I'd take the ford in a heartbeat. Nothing against dodge of course, but that massive grille looks kind of... yuck to me. Don't take this as dodge bashing, it's a beauty of a truck, I know I can't afford one, and I'm sure it kicks ass (especially if it's got a hemi) but it's not suitiable for my taste. That is my opinion, nothing less, nothing more.

I hope that disclaimer was enough for you people who would try and take everything I said and twist it. I am one step ahead now and am posting something similar to that after all my posts which could be controversial because everyone seems to think everything I say is bashing.

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Does that hemi seem pretty powerful,does it feel like 345HP???

·
Registered
412 Posts
arctic-cat-guy, tell your Dad thanks for me for keeping me working; I keep the machines running that machine the engine block in that truck[8D]

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well when I test drove the Hemi it was in a regular cab shortbox. I think this won't be quite as snappy but who knows - I don't get it till Thursday morning. I do know that the shortbox lite em up going about 30! I will get some more pics tomorrow when I pick it up. I was torn between the Ford and the Dodge - but dude its a hemi! Now I just gotta find something to pull arround...........

·
Registered
38 Posts
i love the dodge, the only thing is that it looks fairly low, it is a fourwheel drive right? The hemi must really rip, i can't wait to try one. I would definitely take the dodge, but that is just my opinion, but i honestly like all trucks. It is just that i have had very good luck with dodge trucks. I have a 88 dodge 4x4 with a 318 and 33" tires. i only have a 3" body lift as of now but, i am planning on putting a lift on it also. I will try get pictures up very soon. I will be painting it in probably march, so i will will put some pictures then.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Originally posted by Ski-Donkey Wizard
[br]but dude its a hemi!

I can understand that [:D] I'm sure it's gonna rip.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Nice trucks everyone, but make mine the new Nissan Titan please! I love that truck.

Here's a pic.

5.6l V8 making 300 hp and 375 ft/lbs torque.
5-speed auto
Many other goodies.

A great first try for Nissan IMO. Now I can't wait to see if honda is going to answer with their own full size truck!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LOL.....i like fords...jsut dont like this topoic get outa hand and have everyone b*tchin....."FORDS ARE THE BEST CUZ I LIKE EM" CHEVYS ARE THE BUST CUZ I LIKE EM" "DODGES ARE THE BEST CUZ I LIKE EM" "FORDS SUCK CUZ I OWN A CHEVY"

hehe.....i think u guys get the point [:D]

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
actauly...no,never a rebuild at all. The only thing that would be annoying would be the fuse for the a/c would always blow every like 10,000 miles,but hter like 5 bucks so o well. ford rules forever!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts