Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[:I]
I thought i better rewrite my meeting Riley because i am afraid some people thought i was serious, i dont want anyone to think he is a bad guy,
After his day at mcgreogor, he should be able to go home and strut to the family, i dont remember if anyone was within 10 mph of him!!!
I got to meet him after the races at the bar where they gave out awards. he is a nice man with tons of knowledge and experience. Me and my wife are more than happy to welcome him to the nice trailer when we go to rush lake if it is to cold to work out side!!

ps, anyone else is more than welcome to stop buy and say hi!! alien has is own warm trailer and to many sleds to get much bs time during the races, but if you read this alien, you are welcome to come by and get some cookies and hotchocolate.

i might be over reacting about someone taking my last story serious, i just want to clear it up.

thank you!!

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
[:)]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
See, no harm done. Other topic got filled with BS, just start a new one. It didn't seem to hurt anything.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess it is real hard to be funny on a computer when no one can see the smirk on a persons face.lol

i just wanted to make it clear that the last one was a joke.

·
Registered
975 Posts
Cool[:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Ya right, it's so cold they canceled school? Holy Smokes! Never heard of that one before.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
I heard of something like that happening this week in boston...(the closing schools thing)

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
They say it is -40 with the windchill or around there so they closed our schools. Good thing is I was supposed to write a Chemistry exam today and now I get an extra day to study. [:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Jerks, I was haulin sunflowers and standing in the freezing cold. My face is frozen I think...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts