Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have waited years to have what I call the ultimate shop. First I leased a shop three times bigger then I needed, 3300 sq ft. Installed a 1 ton hoist with 360 rotation. The loading door was the typical transport loading ramp style. Built a hydraulic ramp that allowed me to drive in the sleds or truck yet stii load transports. This does come in handy when you want to unload the sled from the pickup. Had to add MEG welder with alumium attachment for extra fun. Latest addition is a rugged gym with TV hooked to the computer and VCR. I hate this job, have to work morning and play afternoons. When the snow really comes it will have to be riding in the afternoons. the biggest problem is finding guys to ride with that have the afternoons off. I still have a long list of repairs to do before the snowmobiling starts.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Shop sounds great, i have a one car garage, my quad, sled, hockey equipment, tool boxes, compressor, ect. not enought room to swing a mouse let alone a cat [no pun intended,lol].

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Originally posted by canadiantim2:
First I leased a shop three times bigger then I needed, 3300 sq ft.
[/quote]

Are they ever actually bigger than we need? Just kiddin, that's probley bigger than most peoples houses on this forum!! Glad to hear though that you finnally got the shop of your dreams, good luck with the repairs and have a great season!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts