Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and brought my new helmet

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it fits really well. better than i was expecting actually. i like the graphics a lot. the pyramid on top is cool. so far i'm happy. we'll see how it goes this winter.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
click on the pics, they'll get bigger. since i don't host pics on snowmobilefanatics it doesn't say "click to enlarge" on them but any pics i post in my threads will enlarge.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by bulldog_shotgun
[br]ahhh yes
the all seeing eye.
hum are you trying to tell us your a mason??
totally.

lol

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Dude that is sick!!! I really like the matte colors but chances are I will have to wait to get a new one due to the fact I have been fillin up the RMK with parts!!

DW

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks guys, i'm pretty happy with it. most expensive helmet i've ever bought! i've always gone for relatively cheap helmets in the past. my last helmet was a bell sc-x, snell 2000. they're usually like $169-$189 but i had gotten it for about $95 on a clearance. bounced that one off the ground last year and almost bought another one, but i came across this one and decided "what the heck".

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
that's a great looking helmet, what made you go with it over the other one?

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]that's a great looking helmet, what made you go with it over the other one?
"the other one" meaning the KBC helmet with the smoking gun that i had posted a week or two ago? if so, i just decided this would be better because it has the most recent snell rating and it was only an extra $10. i really liked the graphic on the KBC but i realized the strap from my goggles would go right over it anyway lol.

if you're refering to getting this instead of another bell sc-x, again i just decided this was better because of the impact rating.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
thats the sickest helmet ever, im jelous

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by sickler
[br]Bill,that is a great helmet.Bring it up I'll take some pics with you on the track with it.I'm not the greatest photographer with the digital cameras,so it might take awhile for a good pic.
Gladly! i'll PM you about this weekend, would love to check out that pro-vet rider.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fly makes a different helmet with the same graphics on it, it's a different shell and it's a snell 2000 rating. they go for about $117.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.