Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a letter in the mail from the WI DNR, and I thought to myself "Damn They're gonna nail me for more money since I just registered my sled.." Inside the letter was a check for $34.00 [:p]stating that I over paid. This blew my mind....Anyone ever has this happen?

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
so how much are the non resident trail permit's there?

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
I can't say that has ever happened to me...Made your day a little better I imagine.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
thanks, I'm trying to line up a short trip up there sometime this winter. was curious what the trail permit's ran.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by rev500ss
[br]so how much are the non resident trail permit's there?
It is $18 not the $25 as ststed above....
Wisconsin law requires those who use Wisconsin snowmobile trails to display either Wisconsin registration or a snowmobile trail pass. Funds from this program will be designated for use as trail aids and related costs to enhance all Wisconsin snowmobile recreation.

The trail pass can be purchased online at our Online Licensing Center, over the counter at any DNR authorized License Agent or by phone at 1-877-945-4236

The $18.00 non-resident snowmobile trail use pass is valid from July 1st through June 30th.

A snowmobile trail pass is required to operate a snowmobile not currently registered in Wisconsin on a snowmobile trail.
The snowmobile must be currently registered with another jurisdiction.
The trail pass must be permanently affixed by its own adhesive to the bottom center portion of the snowmobile windshield. If there is no windshield, the sticker shall be displayed in a highly visible location on the front of the cowling of the snowmobile.
Once affixed, the sticker may not be removed or transfered to another snowmobile.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Originally posted by Sleds-650
[br]I just got a letter in the mail from the WI DNR, and I thought to myself "Damn They're gonna nail me for more money since I just registered my sled.." Inside the letter was a check for $34.00 [:p]stating that I over paid. This blew my mind....Anyone ever has this happen?
I bought a 6X6 atv and they sent my money back because I was over weight on the classification of a atv.[:D]

·
Registered
183 Posts
i had them send me $$ back on a boat and then i never got my boat registration and had to re send in my paper work and repay the money anyway i love DNR "dam near Russia"

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Way back in the day i got a cheque from the DMV for overpayment on my license. I still have it to this day. A whopping $1.10.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts