Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we all have met these guys. we were at pine city speed run in line this guy asked how we were doing. then said that last year he was doing this speed and all this and that and i need to try this and that. the wife said we should do what he says because he sounded fast. he had an 800 also she went and looked up his speeds and he was 10mph slower than i was she said just keep doing what we are. but its so funny what he said for last year he was 20mph slower this year. these bar racers are funny guys. on the trail they will tell you how to stand or sit to go faster and bla bla bla. its funny to ask them why they are not doing so hot or making money if they are so smart. they think you are a smart ass.

nothing goes like three holes!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Just like one guy i know at the bar. Brags about speeding and wheelies and horsepower and such....bla bla..........man, they have such a big ego. Sometimes i just wanna say shut up and grow up! Says he bought his new Thundercat and brags about the power and that his skis are still in the air while going down a trail at 100+ mph in the dark. Am i impressed? Heck no. I'm actually disgusted that he had the nerve to tell me and everyone else there. Disgusted that he thinks it's cool to be doing wheelies while going that fast. It's so unsafe to you and all the other riders as well. Not to mention you sacrifice all your handling characteristics. Oh yeah, does it drunk too! That's probably why he doesn't care about safety. The only thing i'll admit that i admire is that he has the money to buy a brand new sled, truck and trailer. Once i'm outta college, i hope to be able to afford that stuff too.

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
probably a chronic tweaker. I know one guy who had a 2002 XC 800 and he spent so much time tweaking it wasn't funny. Finally he got it running well and then he tweaked again and went backwards. Never got it running right again.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
You can only go so fast, untill nature puts a stop to it...

GO HARD, OR GO HOME

1 - 4 of 4 Posts