Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got back from riding, and it's still snowing. There is a light wind from the NW and it is blowing ditches full. We found an awesome ditch with waist deep powder! Man can I tell the difference between my 440 and my new 600 in that kind of stuff. This thing hauls!

Well, I took some pics when I got back.

My sled out front.
/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec1902prox.jpg

Me after riding. I was soaked, but man was it fun.
/polarisman/../images/users/Polaris-Man/dec1902jeff.jpg

FINALLY!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
i was soaked when i got in from riding, put about 20 miles on in the ditch, it was awsome, its not perfect sledding weather or snow, but it is a great time, specially since i havent rode since like last february...and all the riding last year was kinda like this, maybe a lil colder tho......i come in and my shirt is soaked from sweat, boots packed w/ snow, hair was saoking wet from snow/sweat.....coat full of snow.....snow pants full of snow......awwwww......snow.....riding, 2stroke smell......i am very wired right now, and its been 3 hours sicne i came in from riding, i am plannin on riding to school tomorrow if i can talk parents into it, they tell me not enough snow but i got halfway there 2nite and turned around and im sure the other half isnt ne worse than the first.....lol...... it is great.....a great feeling, i am even sore from my lil ride, my forearms are a lil sore and my legs......can tell i havent ridden in forever......i will love to see the day i actually get to ride all day and actually ride, not just putz around like last year.....it will be great...

i could ramble on some more......but will stop...lol

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I am so happy also. We got snow, it is snowing, my sled runs, and it LOVES THE SNOW! [:D]

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They are 1" lugs

track is 15 X 121 X 1"

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Congrats on the snowfall!!

Wish we had some here. Haven't had anything this entire season yet. Seems like everyone surrounding us is getting snow, but us.
I'm really starting to get the no-snow-blues...[:(]

I would love to dig out a few sleds burried in the snow right about now...[8D]

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Well we had snow... Not that much but then it rained yesterday and were bck to square one.

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
Your not alone megaman and sledhead.......I'm in the same sh!ty boat as you guys. We had about 4 inches a week ago, and I was already to go riding, at least on the lake but it rained all last Fri night, Sat, and Sat night and left us with NOTHING. Now its suppose to rain all day today. I'm starting to loose the optimisim I previously had. This is really starting to suck now!!!!!

But I'm certainly glad for those of you who have snow and can ride......enjoy it guys!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think that's the first time I've seen Pman without his Carharts on. Nice duds. I'm glad you guys are getting snow, my turns coming it's snowing right now and is supposed to keep it up all weekend with the lake effect.

·
Registered
586 Posts
hey, that sled looks familliar.I got almost 250 miles on mine already, but the snow here just melted all of a sudden in the last 18 hours.Bummer.Well, that will give me some time to tune it ia a little now that it's broke in.How many miles have you logged so far P-man?

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gots about 120 miles on mine so far. Went riding for the first time on it last sunday, started snowing here on tuesday I think.

·
Registered
586 Posts
it's snowing here again now so hopefully I'll be able to ride again soon.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
oh what i would give to go riding right now, on snow. im really irritated, no snow, my sled storm game is just about wore out, damn i need a new hobby

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
You should be glad you don't live in the same house as pman when you can't ride. Yesterday after he got home he comes into the living room with a huge grin on his face and goes hey gimp you should come out riding there's some nice powder in the creek. Would be lots of fun. Then he starts laughing and walks away. Really funny. [:(!] [;)]

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
LOL @ bigwilly

·
Administrator
1998 XCR 440
13,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[8D]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
thats not nice, next time p-man does that, wack him in the arm, naw, dont do anything, then he would be grouchy at us. hmm, dont know what to tell ya will, i guess you could have him pull you around in a sled behind his pro x. that could be fun,,,,,on second thought, it wouldnt be.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts